dimanche 18 mars 2018

Normal Or Broke? Slide Releases With Magazine Insertion

Pistol is HK USP Compact in .40 S&W.

Okay, I've RTFM and I don't see where it states one way or the other.

If I shoot the mag empty, the slide stays back. When I re-insert the magazine, after even just putting one cartridge it in, the slide releases once the magazine is "caught". If I put the magazine back into the well without a cartridge, the slide remains rearward.

If this is not an intended feature I'd like to know. Because, I actually LIKE this manual of operation! It is nice to not have to add an extra motion, hitting the slide release, before just squeezing the trigger again.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Normal Or Broke? Slide Releases With Magazine Insertion

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire