vendredi 9 mars 2018

Veggies on a pilgrimage

Hi everyone,

I gathered lots of information here on the forums, thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.

I plan a pilgrimage in South America, Uruguay, Argentina and Bolivia, in that order.

When based, I tend to eat plenty of vegetables, cheese and meat for the protein and fat.

However, so far in my 1-week hikes, it's been difficult for me to have veggies every day, mostly because I didn't have enough space in the backpack for them.
Cheese (the very fat ones) was possible, meat however not.

This pilgrimage is going to be with a cart so it'd solve the space problem.

As it's going to be my first long distance pilgrimage, I'd love to hear from your experience, how feasible would it be to be able to eat healthy and base my diet on veggies, cheese and meat?

As I'm working on the route, I'm trying to hit a town every day or two to be able to stock up on fresh food.

I'd love to hear more advice from your experience.

Thanks a lot!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Veggies on a pilgrimage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire