mercredi 2 mai 2018

Bullpups - Kel Tec RFB/RDB vs X95 Micro

Hi guys

I already own a few firearms and I am very intrigued by bullpups, and want to get one as my next rifle.

Now, my primary choice would be the VHS-2 which I'm desperately trying to find a way to get, however that isn't very probable.

My choice will have to fall either on the:

Kel Tec RFB (.308 calibre)

Kel Tec RDB (.223 calibre)

X95 Micro (.223 calibre)

Currently I am leaning towards the RFB because of its calibre - .308 would cost me the same as 7.62x39 (steel-cased ammo dried up in Europe). The price is also relatively good, albeit higher than the other two.

On the other hand, in a SHTF situation, the RDB would share the ammo with my AR-15 which I currently consider my go-to rifle because of the quantity of ammo I have. I also find the ejection port superior to the X95s, when changing shoulders, and less complex than the RFB.

I know people here don't seem to like Kel Tec, however the reviews seem to be good. Is there an argument for the X95 Micro? I just dislike it aesthetically and knowing it comes from the Chosen People makes me feel very dirty.

If anyone has experience with these and can compare, that would be great!

Cheers from the dead cradle of civilization
Andi

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bullpups - Kel Tec RFB/RDB vs X95 Micro

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire