mercredi 2 mai 2018

Shipping (rifle) optics from US to Europe?

Hey guys

I wish to buy a Holosun/Primary Arms HS503G with the ACSS reticle so I can use it with my magnifier. Currently I have a 2.5x on my AR-15, however I miss the normal red-dot because I got so used to it.

Problem is, it is only being sold in the US.

Question: how do I get it to Europe?

Option 1: One of the first options is to ask a friend to order it and then ship it to me directly.
Problem: *Some* say this is illegal (some law saying military grade stuff cannot be exported from the US) and could potentially cause me and my buddy serious problems (don't want to be airstriked just yet ). Do all private shipments get checked by US Customs? Can it be tracked back to my buddy (wouldn't want that)?

Option 2: On my next trip to the US, order it and take it in my checked luggage. Is this possible, or will it still get me into trouble if searched?

I'm not familiar with the laws and want to avoid problems, so any input from your side would be welcome.

Best regards,
Andi

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Shipping (rifle) optics from US to Europe?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire