vendredi 1 juin 2018

Tough LOG-IN but I made it on 15th try

HI, and greetings from Canada, and around the Pacific.

My name is David, and Im as newbie as newbie gets, and almost didnt make it through the portal LOG-IN. It was a great battle.

MY password didnt work as I originally used my Member ID given to me rather than my original password. I didnt know which one they wanted. Then asked for a new password, and was sent one with some strange lettering

... a 'l' in the beginning which was longer than the usual 'l' letter, and it ended in a ':', so I didnt know if that was a stop letter or part of the password.

It took 15 tries and three days, but I made it in and survived my first test.

And whaooooh, I made my first four postings successfully, so almost a memeber I think.

But dont want to shut down the computer because my strange password might not work again....

I might not survive another day..... glug clug clug....or another LOGIN. WE shall see.

David

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Tough LOG-IN but I made it on 15th try

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire