lundi 23 juillet 2018

Building a house at BOL

Ok, so I am thinking I am ready to start formalizing a plan to build a house at my BOL and I wanted to do so over the next 3-4 years a little at a time, so I would not have to take out a loan. I wanted to do an owner build and began looking into the laws regarding the situation. It seems that the government has regulated the industry, so that they can draw more money from the building sector for auspiciously enforcing a better standard of building. It seems that the house has to be registered with the with the National House Builders Registration Council and that I, as an owner builder have to also get a certificate from them, none of which is free or simple. Has anyone on here done an owner build and, if so, do you have any advice when it comes to starting and successfully continuing down this road. The municipality also will need plans and to sign off on the project, as what appears to be an additional process and expense.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Building a house at BOL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire