samedi 21 juillet 2018

What bizzare, different, out the box thing done with a blade?

Im looking for things you guys may have done with any bladed weapon or tool thats strange, different, out of the box, weird, wondrous, or memorable.

I'll get it started.

The biggest thing i can think of right off: my dad passed away in my arms in January of 2016 of very aggressive prostate cancer. He was an amazing father that im very grateful to have had. He was from scandinavian stock and liked his Norwegian ancestry. I am more into the history of the Vikings and the old ways.

He had chosen to be cremated so, as a last salute and farewell, i asked the funeral home if i could stay in the oven room and stand guard with my favorite knives to give him the closest thing i could to a viking funeral. they were perfectly fine with it, and my brother, although taking the loss very heavily, wanted to stand guard with me.

I chose my Esee 6 & my Esee Junglas as they were the blades i had with me at the time. My brother had his Buck Strider 890 that i had given him. we sat and talked of memories of him & the family for the 4 - 5 hours it took to send dads spirit on its journey, it was a very special time and i will treasure that memory in the midst of the sadness.

ill do some thinking if i have any more, but that was the one that stuck out in my life. im very interested in yours.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What bizzare, different, out the box thing done with a blade?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire