samedi 21 juillet 2018

What to wear while sleeping?

G23 with TRL1 on night stand.

pants with holster on belt next to bed.
Boots prepped with pants.

I may not have sox, underwear, or a shirt, but in a couple seconds I can have pants, boots, gun, holster, and pocket items (from magazines, to money)
I've been fully dressed and in the truck (moving) 2 minutes after getting toned out for a fire.

Or I could just walk out to my airstream that is far enough from my house not to burn and look through the drawers.

You can also bury a bunch of stuff vacuum sealed in a 5 gal bucket with the top few inches sticking out the ground.
A dog house makes a good easy to move "cover"

Lots of options.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What to wear while sleeping?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire