jeudi 3 janvier 2019

The Rephaim Prey on People as Food - Descendants of the Nephalim

The Rephaim Prey on People as Food - Descendants of the Nephalim

As councelled by my Holy Spirit, the Rephaim are the Descendants of the Nephalim. Both are written of in the book of Genesis.

The Rephaim are apex predators who walk the earth today looking like humans, but can shapeshift, change shape. They are more closely related to demons than humans, heartless murderers. They prey on people, whether they are scientifically, medically human or not.

They prey at night, using the cover of darkness, to help keep anyone from identifying them by sight, photography, or video.

My Holy Spirit councils me about how to preach the word of God, to defend myself. Preaching repentance is highly effective, and so is preaching Romans 12:19. Also I preach main tenants of the Gospel, the good news of salvation.

I've seen some of Satan's higher level servants negatively affected by this type of preaching. And I recommend doing so by those who serve the Lord, and want to do so in a higher capacity.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



The Rephaim Prey on People as Food - Descendants of the Nephalim

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire