samedi 23 janvier 2016

Feeding dog raw rabbit meat?

So I have started to take up air gun hunting since I cannot find .22 in my area, I am getting a german shepard puppy in a few months and would like to hunt majority of his food, I will be taking out some of the guts like the liver and also the fur on the outside but is there anyone here who basically feeds their dogs raw meat like this? I mean i have had dogs on the raw diet but it has been bought from the butcher, some people are saying freeze the meat for two months before giving it to the dog but that sounds a little extreme.

I read that there is no documented case ever of a dog contracting rabbit fever in the US in the past 50 years, lets say my dog is up to date on shots and dewormed, will there be any problems in basically killing the rabbit, pulling out the liver, fur and some others then just tossing it to my pup? Anyone else do this? your experience? thanks

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Feeding dog raw rabbit meat?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire