samedi 23 janvier 2016

Tops brothers of bushcraft review.


Got the tops bob about 2 weeks ago, since then I've taken it out a few times and done some fire making and splitting with it.


First I'm impressed with edge, the convex scandi grind holds up very well and slices easily. The knife feels great in the hand me is the perfect size for a survival knife that's still capable of being a good bushcraft knife too. The shango moth was dull and wouldn't really strike a ferro rod but I just sharpened it and now it's fine.

The sheath is good, I'm usually not impressed with tops sheaths, I find them lacking in retention(my preference is a heavier retention) but this one is actually good it's got a very positive snap and holds the knife secure enough I'm worried about it coming out unintentionally at all. The magnesium/ferro rod it comes with sucks but I'm going to replace that anyways.
Overall I give it 9/10 with a better ferro it would be a full on 10. For the price (100-125) depending on where you look your getting a lot of knife.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Tops brothers of bushcraft review.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire