vendredi 1 avril 2016

Haven't fished in years....

We used to go fishing when I was a kid. I'm 40 now and have a kid who wants to go. Problem is, I know that there are times when you're more likely to catch a fish and other times when you're just drowning a worm and I know that there are times when drowning worms is perfectly acceptable. But I would like to choose days and times when we are more likely to catch a few fish.
I know that time of day, time of year, temperature, play roles but what else do I need to read up on?
I'm really not picky as to what type of fish I catch, though in the past I caught mostly bluegill. I think we will start with worms and I might play with lures a bit.

So, any other tips and tricks I haven't learned or have forgotten. Like, when fishing in a river, how do you keep from having to re-cast so frequently?

Thanks to all!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Haven't fished in years....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire