samedi 20 août 2016

New here, I made a Bullpup out of my SKS

Hi all... I just registered here so I'm a newbie.
Back in the mid 90s I decided I wanted an 'Armageddon' rifle strictly incase all the (at the time) fears like Y2K etc. had any merits. Didn't want to spend a bunch on it just to have it & a small stockpile of ammo incase. I bought a Norinco Sporter SKS (16" barrel & uses AK47 magazines) but only rarely shot it. Now I've figured because I've been admiring Bullpup style rifles I should convert the SKS.
The available 'kits' are good but not exactly what I want so I'm making my own. My regular business entails fabricating so the project makes sense to me. I've completed the remote trigger & safety set-up. Modified the factory trigger unit by removing the now useless trigger guard, trigger & safety as well as cutting off the tab that extended beyond the disassembly catch. I fabricated my laminated wood stock. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I'll need to put some pics on a site where I can attach to this forum post here. I evidently can't download directly from my computer.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New here, I made a Bullpup out of my SKS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire