lundi 25 février 2019

Any Mauser guys here?

I picked up a bunch of ammo today and got a Russian Capture K98 (eagles are still on it) and a yugo 44 K98 thrown in on the deal.
Yugo has one of those rear sight rail replacements and a scout scope on it (reversable) but otherwise they are unmolested.

I'm not a "markings guy" I know enough about most guns to recognize "I think that's a rare one, let me look it up" and go from there (thank you smart phones) and I'm having trouble pricing them. (I am a scout rifle fan And would like to shoot the 44, but with my spine I doubt I'll manage a magazine.) I've found very little in Russian captures that's recent, and pretty much every thing on Yugo's is the 48, not the 44.

The pages I've found to Russian capture markings are mostly dead links, so I'd appreciate a lead on that also.

Thank you.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Any Mauser guys here?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire