dimanche 24 février 2019

Prepared but how

I was on a low traffic trail in a large county park early today. I had water,sandwich,trail snacks,a shoulder bag held all and my psk,fak, just me and the dog.

4 miles from the truck the sun came out beautiful and the wind followed limps started to fall and trees were cracking. My wife said it was going to be windy. So i went back to the truck on the way back i saw 2 dead tree break and fall.

I have read alot about bugging out and going to the woods but I spend alot of time in the woods and have came very close to being smashed by large limbs and once I had to jump off my tree stand because a tree fell on it I can no longer hunt from a tree stand it was that scary.

So Im thinking if you do this the only way you are going to get a safe place to hide is to open one. Is this common knowledge or will most learn this when the sturdy trees with no widow makers hanging begin to roll and crack.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Prepared but how

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire