samedi 23 février 2019

BrettTheOkie's FitBit Log

I've decided to start a log of my FitBit stats.

I used to enjoy running, but I had to have ankle surgery last year and I spent months recovering from it. I was not fully cleared to resume all physical activity until last December and realized I was going to have to work hard to get back to where I used to be. At my age (54) it doesn't take much inactivity to become soft! I decided I would need something to push me along the path to get back to running again, and I decided a FitBit would be a good option.

I set it up the device on the evening of Wednesday, February 13th and my cumulative stats from then until now are as follows:

163,556 Steps
70.54 Miles

Today's activity alone was my best yet:
21,274 Steps
9.19 Miles

This is all just walking activity. Once I build back up to running again, I plan to log those steps and miles separately.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



BrettTheOkie's FitBit Log

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire