mercredi 27 février 2019

Mountain House Just-Add-Water Meals

A year or two ago Mountain House had a promo where you could try any of their meals for free via a rebate. So I got one.

Finally got around to trying it today. It was the Mountain House Chicken Breast with Rib Meat & Mashed Potatoes.

Very easy to make. Open package, take out the packet of mashed potatoes and the oxygen absorber. I boiled 1 1/2c. water and added that in, let sit for 3 minutes. Then took the chicken out (it broke apart quite a bit) and added the mashed potatoes to the remaining water, stirred and let sit another 2 minutes.

Added a tad of salt and pepper.

This was absolutely delicious.

I immediately went to Amazon to see about ordering more - but at $8.99 a bag (or $55 for 6) I'll have to pass for now.

I was curious as to how the meat would be. I've never had freeze dried meat before. Well, if you didn't know, you'd have thought it was fresh.

Their cost prohibits me from getting many of them, but if you wanted a nice moral booster during some kind of event, these would be it. All you need is hot water.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Mountain House Just-Add-Water Meals

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire