lundi 25 février 2019

Just call me PK2

If you can't laugh at yourself:

Friday night I was about to soak in the tub, and heard a noise in the garage. Opened the door and a opossum hissed at me.

I yelled at it to go away, and rather than going out, it went further in.
Was going to be leaving shortly, so I didn't want it in all weekend.

I pursued it. One of my canes lives by my door, so I grabbed it and used it to pin the opossim (which then started biting the cane.)

Now NORMALLY I have a couple guns and knives on my body, but (see reference to tub) I had NO POCKETS!

There was a loaded AK about 5 steps away, but occasionally yes, there is overkill. (And I was kinda... Vulnerable.)
I beat it to death with a cinderblock. (What I could reach)

Annnnd apparently it wasn't alone.

Heard my cat moving around a few minutes ago, then was like:
Wait, the cat is outside.

Sucker was on top a shelf hissing at me.

I think it went outside (tried to reach it, left the door open and the light on)
There's a cold steel basket hilted sword on the deep freeze in case I'm wrong.

You may now laugh (or grimace) at the image of me 'with no pockets' pinning this thing with my cane and then being "now what?!"

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Just call me PK2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire