vendredi 22 février 2019

The wonders of CBD's

A lot of people don't have $200 disposable to invest in something that may not work. Using CBD would also violate his pain management contract, they clearly state "NO cannabis product".

I did get some Kratom, I have it on hand if we need it, it was extremely cheaper (and a good company, I did my research). Just a little fishy on the return address shipping label that said "Shipping Department" with no company name.

We haven't used it yet but, like I said, it's there if we need it. I get vicious migraines and he has horrible chronic pain after a ghastly accident.

I will say a friend of mine, who can afford it, swears by it for her arthritis pain.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



The wonders of CBD's

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire