mercredi 27 février 2019

Why are AR-15 armorer classes LEO/MIL only?

I currently on an AK and I havent shot an ar yet, but I kinda feel left out everybody i know has an ar. I did some math on weight and it really suprised me.

Ak 8lbs
Mag 2lbs
22lbs

Ar 6.5lbs
Mag 1lbs
13.5lbs

8.5lb difference

The AK is quite a bit heavier than the AR. That alone has me interested and I tried looking up AR armorer classes since i see alot of “rifle kits” for sale on PSA super cheap but I have no idea how to put one together. The classes I can find are usually out of state and all say LEO/MIL only. Ive never been in the military and im not a cop. I just dont understand why we can legally own an ar-15 and take training classes with it ya just cant take a class on repairing it if your just a citizen?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Why are AR-15 armorer classes LEO/MIL only?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire