samedi 23 février 2019

Post SHTF Help

Would turn you away........and it would make zero difference what you had to offer. I am strongly of the opinion avoid all humans. People have no concept of what horrific things they could and would do to me, to save their starving children or grand-children. I don't blame them for any action to save their starving child. I would do the same, I could do horrific things if necessary to save children or family I deeply loved.

So I choose to be so far deep in wilderness so as to have zero contact for six months, or if necessary up to three years.

People are just mentally playing with this survival stuff, if they were serious they would be making highspeed changes NOW and Yesterday.

There is some part of survival that just goes flying over peoples head. People understand that up to 90% could die, but strangely figure they will survive if they read books and forum posts, then quickly get serious and, start fast right after the SHTF.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Post SHTF Help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire