dimanche 24 février 2019

Does open carrying make you more or less a target in SHTF/TEOTWAWKI situation?

In a scenario where you're making your way cross country, or perhaps crossing a road, etc., and are unable to completely avoid other people, does rifle/pistol showing make you more of a target or less?

My current bugout pack is too heavy for backpacks alone, I'll likely have some kind of wheeled cart or bike trailer with me, wife, and toddler; I do intend to be able to quickly ditch heavier/less critical items if running is necessary, but I imagine if things are bad and people are in panic mode, or there are already immoral/desperate bandit types about, my belongings could look tempting.

I have a pistol I intend to keep on my person, but the AR15, because of weight/size, might be broken down and in the packs. Would carrying it assembled and ready to use via sling or at the ready be a worse idea or better?

Just curious what some thoughts are on that.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Does open carrying make you more or less a target in SHTF/TEOTWAWKI situation?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire