mardi 26 février 2019

Nextel Direct Talk help needed

At one time there used to be quite a few people on this site working with the Nextel Direct Talk phones, particularly the Motorola I355.

A while back I picked up a few I355s for pretty cheap but the only issue with them is that they were Southernlinc phones instead of Nextel phones. So if you put a Nextel sim card in them and turn them on they just say "Please Enter Special Code" and won't let you do much of anything else.

Recently I bought a serial cable and was able to use the Motorola RSS to enable Direct Talk on all of the phones. The only problem though is that I still can't use Nextel sim cards with them and I only have 1 Southernlinc sim card. I would buy Southernlinc sim cards but they are virtually impossible to find since it's such a small company.

If there was some way to clone the sim cards then that would probably work since I could just copy the one sim card I do have for multiple phones. But I don't think that is possible. These phones are so old that much of the info about doing this is no longer available online.

Has anyone on here experimented with unlocking the I355 or any other Direct Talk phone? If so, how did you do it?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Nextel Direct Talk help needed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire