jeudi 14 mars 2019

.45 ammo options for carbine

As an HP owner and member of their forum, I'll tell you what they (and I) will say:

The cheapest ammo you can find, because you are gonna enjoy it, and want to shoot lots.

I am a big fan of the "what your gun likes" thing, it's absolutely a truism in most guns. But this....it's a .45 ACP, and unless you are shooting for groups at 50 meters or more, there's just not that much difference in a pistol caliber bullet, they will all knock over plates or hit the middle of a torso target.

You can, without a doubt, find an ammo that works better, there WILL be differences in groups....but for now, buy some cheap stuff and have fun. After you are comfortable with the gun, then start searching for the magic load for your gun.

BTW....my 9mm HP likes Wolf. 25 yards, standing unsupported, same mag, two different loads, 5 of Wolf 115, 5 of HSM reman stuff.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



.45 ammo options for carbine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire