lundi 11 mars 2019

Enfield military stock wood?

I have just finished fixing an Enfield No4 Mk1 that some dodo bird tried to make into a hunting rifle.

Now, I have found a No1 Mk3 that needs a new barrel and stock. The action is good and tight, and I can get like new replacement barrels from Sarco(yes, they still have them, I called and had them check.)

I can get ALL of the small parts to restore this fine rifle back to military specs, EXCEPT the forestock.

Liberty tree collectors, Numrich, Victorian arms, they are all out. Unless Springfield Sporters comes back this summer like he said he would and has one, I am down to asking here.

Anyone have one, or an idea where I can get one? I am not above the idea of buying another one with the stock already on, and then letting a wood cnc machine read it for a blank, if that is possible.

Help me rescue this 106 year old boomstick from the dust bin.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Enfield military stock wood?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire