vendredi 15 mars 2019

I'm Tired Of The Prepper Label / Stereotype

Too many times, "prepper" makes us out to be kooks to the general populace. With tongue in cheek sort of.... I'm coining my own term.

Here is the latest from my blog with an eye towards basic prep on a driving vacation. I don't claim to have all the bases covered.

https://growingfromscratch.com/2019/...-preparedness/

"This is no LOL matter. It’s time to unleash a new acronym upon the world. Drum roll please. I’m talking about EP. It is my acronym for a mindset and a lifestyle. Its about taking proactive measures to deal with unexpected situations that arise in life. It simply stands for “emergency preparedness”.

Oh sure, it doesn’t have the pizzazz of “prepper”. Hollywood is not about to seize upon it. Don’t look for EP branded reality programs on Netflix or Hulu. There isn’t money to be made documenting unremarkable people exhibiting that endangered species known as “common sense”.

No, EP by my conception isn’t very glamorous. It is what it is. The traditional Boy Scouts organization of yesteryear has...."

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I'm Tired Of The Prepper Label / Stereotype

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire