It is deciduous woods mostly with around an acre of open ground, which at this point I have used trees for logs to make a split rail fence along the county road, my drive is around 300 feet, I had it come in and turn around a 60 degree angle to hide home in the trees as much as possible.
the structure is below line of sight on hillside with county road on ridgeline above, a few mature trees separate the road from home.
The home is set back from road around 50 ft.
I'm thinking of using dirt germs with pine trees every 10 ft or so, maybe some boulders here and there.
Where the drive makes the turn the treeline meets, I'm thinking of a gate, made of metal,
The rear of the property is heavily wooded and has a ravine. Nearest neighbor behind me is around a mile away, neighbors to the left, right, and across road are around 200 ft min. away, all have a min of 3 acres, most have more. Any ideas are appreciated
Landscaping for home security
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire