dimanche 24 janvier 2016

#10 can food storage question

As I have been getting food storage ready my main purchases have been #10 can food storage. My question is if I open them they will start to go bad it's now a short term food prep item. So my concern is when I open up one of the cans, we will need to eat that type of food in it fairly quick thereafter so we'll be eating a lot of that one type of food. I bought the Costco 1 yr 4 person deal (among other food items), how is the best way to use this without having to eat or use the whole #10 can quickly before going to the next one. For example I'm not going to eat my Beef TVP (2.4 lbs Net Wt. per can / 10 year unopened shelf life / Country of Origin: USA) all in one meal. I just don't want all the food rotting or going bad but at the same time I don't want to have to eat that same type of food up quickly and get sick of it.

Do I need to change my strategy on what I am buying?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



#10 can food storage question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire