dimanche 14 mai 2017

Any Triathletes on SB? - Looking for training advice

I am looking for some training advice.

One of my goals on my bucket list is to do a full Ironman. TO get there I want do some smaller events. I have my 2nd Sprint Tri coming up in July. I am wanting to take the next step after and do a couple Olympic distance Tri's. Following that maybe a Half Ironman.

Training for the Sprints is a little easier, but still a challenge. I ride bikes, and have done about 10 long distance rides of over 100 miles. I can jog a 5k. I struggle with a 10k, and the swim in a Sprint is still hard.

I figure if I plan to get past a sprint I need to train more, train harder, work on nutrition, etc. I think I will need some professional training advice.

Can anyone recommend any free training programs? Or do you think I should see a trainer for tris? Possibly a trainer for specific sports. I am thinking about signing up for an Olympic in September. I think that is enough time to get ready if I get serious

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Any Triathletes on SB? - Looking for training advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire