dimanche 7 mai 2017

Biggest, most likely disaster?

So we all love a good prepping topic but in reality if you have a solid credit card the large majority of disasters we might face will only result in some debit on the billing cycle at worst. Not that that I'd an excuse to be completely ambivalent.

I'm thinking about likely disaster scenarios that would require bugging in or out and can come up with plenty in theory. Trying to focus the list on those most likely (really, those least unlikely) becomes the challenge. Without differentiating bug out vs in, what comes to mind is:

Pandemic
Nuclear meltdown or leak
Hazmat on highway or otherwise nearby
Rioting, widespread

Now, I didn't focus on causality, but actual local events requiring action. What would your list be? What's your #1 most likely concern?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Biggest, most likely disaster?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire