I looked around and hadn't found too much on cartridge collecting as a hobby. I recently started and have around 50 different examples of different cartridges and I'm just now starting to look around at gun shows. I'm not currently doing headstamps as of now, I'm trying to gather as many individual examples of different cartridges as I can. I've got a good start on some of the more obscure rounds but I've just now started to add all the new/common calibers as well. Also besides calibers I also look for oddball stuff like polymer cased .38 special, .30-06 accelerator, .50 bmg blank, birdshot in pistol rounds etc.
When I get some time later I'll try to list most of what I have. The main areas I need to fill in are large bore rifle rounds, belted magnums, and any handgun rounds larger than .44 mag. So any SB members have a collection to show off or some really strange rounds to show off?
Let's block ads! (Why?)
Cartridge collecting anyone?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire