I was watching a show on Hulu that is about the end of the world and it first takes place in LA. It's a virus that spreads very quickly and the power grid was going off line within the first day and of course the cell phones won't work because of how jammed up they are with callers. So I guess my question is how quickly will the **** hit the fan if a very contagious virus spreads in a real world scenario? How long until we lose power and all basic utilities, how long until the masses flee the major cities causing complete grid lock and total anarchy takes control? I know this is very hypothetical but I was just wondering if it's a process that could happen within a day, week, or even a couple weeks. What do you guys think would happen and how long until it happens?
How long till it really hits?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire