Hey y'all. I am a new farm owner, and don't have a clue. I've tried looking up the process for preparing a fallow ield for seed, but have come up with a lot of specific things that dont really go over the process as a whole. I have a field that I would like to make a garden out of. It's been in hay for years, nothing really done to it except the occassional hay cutting and baling. I am looking to break up some of the ground and plant garden crops. My tools:
-Kubota L245
-middle buster plow
-cultivator (missing a tine, not discs on it. Everyone seems ot be ready to sell you a whole cultivator, but no one will sell you parts.Suggestions on where to get a couple of discs to bolt on, the mounts to mate them up, and a spare tine?
-2 wheel, walk-behind rototiller
I already ran the middle buster through and broke things up, have huge clumps left over. How do I go about getting nice furrows to plant in?
Let's block ads! (Why?)
How to prepare a new field?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire