samedi 30 septembre 2017

black market preping

this is a thought that came to me this morning, would any of you use the back market to acquire preps on things as controlled drugs or other things that big bro would raise a eye to.

so some background on this.........
I have flat feet and sometimes my feet swell up and hurt, so I woke up this morning after a week of eating ibuprofen, Tyenol and Meloxicam I started looking in the med cabinet for something stronger to take the edge off. I found some Hydrocodon I was prescribe for the same problem that is two years out of date, took it with some Meloxicam and is working like a charm. so this got me thinking, would I buy preps off the black market, or bypass control laws to prep.

** this is a hypothetical question!!! If you have done this DONT post details or items**

Let's block ads! (Why?)



black market preping

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire