vendredi 29 septembre 2017

Bible promises from Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, ...

Bible 'promises' from the books of Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, or Malachi.

I am doing a project to find all Bible promises that I can. Some say there are hundreds of them, others say there are thousands of promises in the Bible.

I have reviewed the site TOS. I am not asking 'only' Christians because this is not a Christian-only discussion.

I have found a few websites that mention Bible promises, but they list only a few dozen.

So I have begun working through the books of the Bible to find them. For now just focusing on the books of the Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, or Malachi.

What promises can you find?

Please list them in this thread.

Thank you,
may God bless and keep you.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bible promises from Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire