lundi 25 septembre 2017

What to test for in potable water?

OK, so I am getting my long term drinking water storage better dialed in.
I have since re-done my process after another members good instructions.

I am though taking a sample to a local lab today for analysis. My goal is just to know the base-line of my water quality, and then I will test my stored water at about 1 year out.

Does anybody have a recommendation for which items to test for though?
I was frustrated with the lab, on the phone they said that I have to tell them which items I want to test for. I explained, 'Prob. general bacteria, metals, etc.'
She said I need to be specific. When I tried to explain that she is the 'Lab professional' and I am the lay person, could she not recommend various tests?
She just seemed like she had no idea what to do... :eye:

Does anybody else out there have a few specifics that you have tested for?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What to test for in potable water?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire