vendredi 29 septembre 2017

I love pawn shops

It's true what they say about owning a truck...

Went to town today to pick up a buddy's tiller.
I have a rule, I always check a "odd lots store" and one specific pawn shop. I got pork legs for $0.69/lb at the former.... I'll be firing up the smoker Sunday and the canner Monday (I've got some I set aside for pulled pork.)

But at the PAWN SHOP I picked up a Smith model 60 no dash.
It has some smooth nonoriginal (i own another) S&W medalian grips on it, but other than a very faint turn line it's flawless.
$450 OTD!

Smiths have gone up quite a bit recently... my first 60 no dash was $400....

I'll have to compare the 2 to see which is better (it'll be close) and I suspect I can get $650-$750 for the one I don't keep.

Let me gloat just a minute more....

....ok, I'm done.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I love pawn shops

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire