samedi 23 septembre 2017

What brand can you attest to?

Couldn't tell you which is the best. I am still shooting a 15 year-old Hoyt Cybertec and I have no desire to change it. Prior to that, I was shooting vintage Bears from the 1970s. Going from those old clankers to the 02/03 Hoyt was like going from a model T to a Ferrari.

I have no idea what I'm missing now in the late 2010s, and I don't really care. My Cybertec was top-of-the-line in 2002 or 2003. These days used Cybertecs in good shape fetch entry-level prices.

It suggests to me that in all likelihood, an entry-level bow today from any of those three brands is probably superior to a top-of-the-line bow of 15 years ago and you aren't going to go wrong with any of them, so long as it fits you well.

If my assertion is wrong and in reality the 15 year-old flagship bow is still as good as the best bows today, then the bow industry has really pulled one over on us...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What brand can you attest to?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire