dimanche 24 septembre 2017

What kind of bug out bags do you suggest for your bug out vehicle?

When I first got into survivalism, I went out and bought an 80 liter expedition backpack & crammed it full of stuff, a lot of it I now know was unnecessary. It weighed almost 100 lbs, and was not balanced whatsoever. I have since tried out & passed on 3 pack types. My current longer-term bugout bag is a 42 liter Roots backpack, filled with what is nessesary only. It weighs in at 40.3 lbs, with canteens filled. I can last 10 days with what is in this bag.

My advice is that you settle on the pack that is equal parts useful, comfortable, & durable. Whatever that pack may be is up to you.

Just my opinion.

Edit: The bugout bag that lives in my vehicle 24/7 365 is a tough canvas 30 liter messenger-style bag. It contains enough for me to last 3-4 days. It doesn't contain everything that my regular bugout bag does, but it is suitable (and tested) for what I need it for

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What kind of bug out bags do you suggest for your bug out vehicle?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire