mardi 26 septembre 2017

Thought I had water figured out

So my property has a hand dug well that's rock-lined and a cistern in need of repair. I had been contemplating having a modern well dug for emergency purposes and using the other well for watering plants. The cistern is light years away from being properly fixed (rare salamanders have also adopted it as home, so I'm hesitant to disturb them.)

Just found out that the adjoining property has an underground ammonia pipeline passing through. I'm in the northern zone of possible areas affected by the new Madrid fault line. Think a big quake could rupture the ammonia line and ruin our aquifer? Not sure what to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Thought I had water figured out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire