jeudi 20 décembre 2018

Moving to NH

Hi folks.
Next March I am moving permanently from Italy to USA and since my office in almost on the border between MA and NH , I choose to settle in New Hampshire. Next week I am flyng to US for 10 days and I will try to have a look at Salem's are (or another place close to I-93) for a place to rent for one year so that I Have some time to search for my definitive house with land (or a big place of land to buid one).
May I kindly ask you any advise , hints or tip you have to help me relocate considering that I am a prepper and I want to rebuild in time all the things I am living behind in Italy ? (you can check something about me here: https://www.survivalistboards.com/sh...d.php?t=806434 )

Thanks in advance for your help.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Moving to NH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire