dimanche 16 décembre 2018

Not new, but it has been years

Hi all,

I joined back in 2012, when I started prepping. I think it’s been about 5 years since I’ve been here...

Back then, I was married and had an extra bedroom full of preps. In early 2014, I separated from the husband, we divorced, and I have been trying to get back on my feet ever since...

Now I’m down to a fraction of what I used to have in preps. I’ve been bouncing around from relative to relative’s house all these years. I had my stuff in storage for a couple of years, but eventually had to give up the storage unit. Mostly, I had to give up a lot of the 5 gallon buckets of food. I kept a few, I lived on some of it, gave some to my mom and daughter, and donated the rest to a senior center. There was just no place to put it! It’s really difficult to be a prepper when you’re homeless

Hopefully in a few months, I’ll be ready to buy a place of my own and I can start prepping again. I’ll be lurking around on here for tips and advice.

It’s great to be back!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Not new, but it has been years

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire