mercredi 19 décembre 2018

Two Movie Reviews

Genre: Drama/Horror (I thought it was more a horror\thriller)
My Review: I wasn't sure what to expect with Sandra playing a role like this, but was pleasantly surprised. It's a psychological thriller about an end of the world event and how this woman (and a small group of people) survive through an event that they know very little of. Decisions along the way, especially with children in tow is what makes this movie. I think it's worth seeing.


Genre: Drama/Horror
My Review: A very well scripted movie. It's a story about a serial killer and how he became who he was through his own eyes. It's narrated by the serial killer himself and he explains in detail what each kill does to him and how it molds his inner beast. Matt will get an award for this. If you like sick and demented, this is the movie for you.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Two Movie Reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire