So why am I here(?) A couple days ago I read the title of an article that said "US forces Crushed by Russia and China" according to a recent wargame simulations (in certain theaters):
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/chillin...ssia-and-china
Imagine if you will, a tire or boulder at the top of a mountain, being retained in place by a small pebble... now imagine the pebble being flicked away, and the tire or boulder start to roll down the mountain, faster and faster... that is what this article did for me, it flicked that pebble, and started me down the proverbial mountain... I have been trying to figure out my plan of action, should "S actually HTF" I wondered if my lack of survival knowledge, short of microwaving my next meal, would provide enough for my family and I to survive.
I think not, and that is how my latest research on the subject of survival has led me to be here, now, today, signing up on this forum to learn more of what my part is to play, should I be called on to do better for my family, as a knowledgable survialist.
So pardon me while I lurk and read what I can, and thanks for having me!
I Come From Alabama
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire