I had a job interview the other day. The person doing the interview would have been one of my bosses and we seemed to click and the interview went well. However, I received an email stating that while I was a good match for the company they found another candidate who had stronger skills that was closer to what they were matching. Ok, not the end of the world. It happens.
My question is this. I was on Linkedin tonight and typed in his name and came across him. Would there be something kind of stalkerish about adding him or is it common for people to do that? As in common to add people that they interviewed with. I am still quit new to Linkedin so dont know all the etiquette about it.
Father, husband, son, Marine.
"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."
"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durban
Linkedin Question
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire