jeudi 14 mars 2019

Sciatica & Weather (minor rant)

I'll be so happy to see better weather so I can get outside and work. A little history here...I had a stroke May 2017, following brother's death in April the same year and the weather has been disagreeable here in OK for the most part. Health conditions dictate much of what I'm at liberty to do . I've been on the mend for so long, but that hasn't stopped me from ordering online the items I felt needed to continue my home renovation, for which there is A LOT, lol. Now I'm at the point of having ALL this inside and no room to move, literally. My bad, but the timing was good for all that I needed, i.e., 2x4's, sheetrock, flooring, ect. I'm itching to get some work done, but now I have a sciatica condition that's seriously painful in itself and affected by the weather. Doc' canceled my appt due to an emergency, push it ahead 1 month, didn't get to mention the sciatica. I'm reluctant to use the emergency room, I'm still paying off the last trip there.
Added to this, I'm 90% deaf, have diabetes and high blood pressure, though I haven't had any problems with the latter two beyond what to eat, lol. In my case, the choices are few.
Just biding my time until...whenever.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Sciatica & Weather (minor rant)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire