vendredi 29 mai 2020

Chicken Snake Acted Like He Was Venomous

While leaving the house this evening to make a trip to the store I spotted a rather large chicken snake laying across the road. Rather than running him over I stopped the car, got out, and tapped him on the tail to get him moving. Instead of slithering off the road he coiled up and acted like his was venomous.

I laughed, then stuck the bottom of my foot out to see what he would do. He struck at my shoe, not once but twice. It was kinda funny him acting like his bite could actually do something. After a couple of strikes he gave up and slithered into the bushes.

I could feel his teeth grab the bottom of my shoe. If he had grabbed flesh I am sure he would have drawn blood. Now go catch some rats.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Chicken Snake Acted Like He Was Venomous

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire