dimanche 31 mai 2020

Survival/Prep oriented Games Forum?

Have I missed this or is it simply not there? Should it be? There are so few that it may not be worth it. Its just a thought that needs some moderation though I feel comfy enough expressing my personal approval.

There is much potential seeing as "survival" is the point of all games...even Tetris lol. Someone here started a tabletop (well, campsite dirttop) rpg and I somehow can't find the post. I was just playing This War of Mine (modable on Steam platform...not sure to what extent). My wife loves farming games (weed farmer is forbidden in my house...but for the addictive nature and playability). There's so many examples of reasons that forum should exist.

On the downside, many of them do take away the time you could be personally achieving stability in the realtime. Eh, but why not>?

If I missed it...someone PM the forum please

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Survival/Prep oriented Games Forum?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire