lundi 25 mai 2020

Most consistent climate is the USA

When I speak to most people the idea of "four seasons" is always seen a positive. Personally I have found that I don't do well in areas where there is a huge variance in climate from season to season and prefer a more consistent climate and weather throughout the year.

From a bugout location perspective, where I would like to have access to water and be able to grow a portion of my own vegetables and edibles, which areas have a fairly consistent weather throughout the year? I really don't do well in the cold and have never been able to adapt.

I have looked at CA, but the politics has put me off. I also had a look at Southern NJ, DE and MD but again, it's pure commie country and I am concerned investing there lest things go even more south in the future.

Ideas appreciated.
Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Most consistent climate is the USA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire