jeudi 28 mai 2020

I'm At it again

Default I'm At it again


In January I came on here and asked for prayers for my brother, who passed away on January 31, 2020. So it was not in God's will that he survived. Now in 4 days my best friend is going into surgery to have a brain tumor removed and she is very scared. I am asking for prayer for her to remain calm and to pull through. She is a good woman and has an underage son that I do not wish to see go through life without his mother. Also, I have already lost one loved one this year, I do not want to lose another one so soon. So I am asking once again for my friends and colleagues on here to please pray for my friend. Thank you all who do so, and I didn't even mention the screwed up part. She has to remain awake through the whole procedure and talk to the doctor. It started out as what is called a low grade Glyoma and has progressed into three different parts of her brain. Again, Thank you and to those that don't pray, please send some luck her way.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I'm At it again

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire